- Understand the basic anatomy and function of your lungs
- Learn how to breathe more easily
- Understand your medical regime
- Develop healthy eating habits
- Learn ways to relax and control your breathing
Regular exercise can help you improve the efficiency of your lungs and improve your ability to perform the activities of daily living.
This program is for people who have emphysema, chronic bronchitis, persistent asthma, or other forms of restrictive lung disease. Our program is reimbursed by Medicare and most insurance companies.
Contact our pulmonary / respiratory departments:
Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital: 569-7207
Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital:967-3411, ext. 61372
Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital (Med/Surg): 688-6431, ext. 74505