What To Bring
A list of your medications including dosage and times. If you bring your medication bottles instead of a list, please make arrangements for a family member or friend to take them home.
- A list of your allergies.
- Advance Directives about your health care. Download the forms here (www.cottagehealthsystem.org) or call the hospital to obtain a form: (805) 569-7495
- Any forms the doctor gives you to bring.
- Toothbrush / toothpaste, shampoo, comb, etc.
- Your glasses or contact lenses and supplies.
- Robe, non-skid slippers, and loose fitting clothes.
- Your photo identification, insurance and / or Medicare cards, required forms or deposits.
- Any assistive device (cane, walker, etc.) that you currently use. Please label with your name and address.
What To Leave At Home
- Electrical appliances.
- Valuables: jewelry, money, credit cards. (Cottage Health System cannot assume
responsibility for lost or damaged personal property.)